Enroll on or before 31 December 2023 to enjoy 30% off your first year’s premium!
Which vets in Hong Kong are covered under the Turtle, Tortoise & Bird Insurance?
Can I purchase a policy if I am not sure the age or breed of my turtle/bird?
If you are not sure the breed and/or age of your pet, you may first consult with your vet, and ask for a written evaluation result.
Please note that the age and breed of your pet are the essential material facts of your policy, which cannot be changed after the policy is issued
Do I need to prepare and submit any documents for pet insurance claim filing?
The claims process is simple. You only need to invite the attending veterinarian to fill in the designated claim form during your pet’s visit and ensure that the pet’s name and medical expenses are clearly stated on the medical receipt. Finally, please submit the completed claim form, medical receipt, photo(s) of your pet during the visit (Turtle & Tortoise Photo Guidelines) and any necessary documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the process.
What type of birds and turtles/tortoises are covered by the Turtle, Tortoise & Bird Insurance?
We cover 68 types of birds and 53 species of turtles/tortoises. Refer to the list below for all the breeds that we cover.
Is there a limit to the number of vet visits per day covered under Turtle, Tortoise & Bird Insurance?
2. OneDegree’s system will automatically apply the 30% premium discount on Turtle, Tortoise and Bird Insurance (“Offer”) to applicable plans and payment mode and display it on the website.
3. The discounted premium will be rounded to the nearest whole number during quotation for display purposes. The actual premium payable will be shown at checkout and shall be the final amount.
4. The Offer is only applicable to premiums for the first year of a policy.
5. For details of coverage, terms, conditions, and exclusions of Turtle, Tortoise and Bird Insurance, please refer to the policy wordings.
6. OneDegree may terminate this promotion without notice. All matters or disputes in relation to the promotion and the interpretation of terms and conditions shall be subject to the decision of OneDegree, which shall be final and binding.
7.In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.